Learn more about your Shaw Business email
I want to change my email password.
You should change your password every few months or so, for security purposes.
You will need a Customer Centre account. If you do not have an account already, you will need to register for one with your Shaw account number and your modem's serial number.
- Sign in to your Customer Centre account.
- Click Internet in the left menu.
- Click Manage Email and Webspace.
- Click Change Password next to the email account on which you wish to change the password.
- Enter a new password in each of the two fields. You must enter the same password in each field.
- Click Update Password.