In partnership with cities and towns across Western Canada, we have launched Shaw Go WiFi Guest Access. The service will be available in popular city-owned public spaces, including municipal buildings, recreation facilities, parks and transit stations. With the launch of Shaw Go WiFi Guest Access, now everyone can enjoy WiFi at select locations.
How to connect
- Select "ShawGuest" on the list of available WiFi settings at participating locations
- Open the web browser on your device.
- Sign in using your existing Guest Account Email and Password or create a new Guest Account. To create a Guest Account select “Create Guest Account” on the login in page and follow the account creation process.
- To create a Guest Account, users need to provide the following information:
- Name, Postal Code, Verified Email Address, and Password.
- The registration process only needs to be done once. After this, users can sign in using their existing Guest Account in select City locations.
Create Guest Account