SHAW'S PHYSICAL AND MOTOR SKILLS SUPPORT AND TOOLS
Discover tools to help you control your computer, TV or phone with ease including custom keyboard, remote, and call options.
AMI-audio is a broadcast reading service, a network on which volunteers read and record full-text spoken-word versions of current articles from leading newspapers and magazines. The channel makes local, regional, national and international news available to viewers who are blind and vision-restricted, who have learning disabilities or have physical and motor-skill disabilities.
- To use AMI-audio, you need to activate the SAP/MTS on your TV. Your remote control should have a button that says MTS or SAP.
- You also can tune into the CBC News Network and AMI-audio service will be heard.
Set up a list of favourites which you can access easily with one button on your Shaw Remote. Back to top of Television
Send your phone calls to a friend or family member to pick up. Call forward is included with Shaw Home Phone plans and can be activated using these steps:
1. Activate this feature by dialing *72.
2. When you hear the dial tone, enter the 10-digit number you’d like your calls forwarded to.
Easily dial the last number that called you, whether you answered it or not. To use Call Return, just dial *69.
Back to top of Home Phone
When you make a call and get a busy signal, Busy Redial will notify you with a distinctive ring once the line is free. You won't have to keep redialing the number to check if it's free. Follow these steps to enable the feature:
1. Dial *99 and select options 2, 1 then 1.
2. When You hear a busy signal, hang up, pick up the receiver and dial *66.
3. A distinctive ring will let you know once the line is free. Pick up and you will be connected.
Shaw Customer Service
Shaw Customer Service Representatives and Technical Support Representatives are available to assist you via an online chat program.
allows real-time text/keyboard communication and is available to all our customers from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. Mountain, seven days a week.
Follow us on Twitter, @ShawInfo
, for service announcements and for quick answers to any questions. Updates are available Monday to Friday between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. Pacific.
Teletypewriter Phone Service
Teletypewriter, or TTY, can communicate directly with our Shaw Customer Care representatives through Relay Service operators of their choice.
Back to top of Shaw Customer Service
Shaw provides alternative formats for monthly billing. You can receive your bill in Braille, large-print hard-copy or enlarged soft-copy format. Please Contact Us
to request an alternate billing format.