Your voice.
Our dedication.

Hero Image  

If you wish to share feedback about your Shaw experience, or have raised a concern that wasn’t resolved to your satisfaction, we want to hear from you.

Resolve a concern

Fill in form

You can submit a request and we’ll get back to you within one business day.

Submit a request

If you’re not satisfied with our solution, you may want to reach out to the following organizations:

Commissioner for Complaints for Telecommunications Services (CCTS) CCTS is an independent agency whose mandate is to resolve complaints of individual and small business customers about their telecommunications services, free of charge. If you have a complaint about your telephone, wireless, or internet service, you must first try to resolve it directly with your service provider. If you have done so and have been unable to reach a satisfactory resolution, CCTS may be able to help you.

To learn more about CCTS, you may visit its website at or call toll-free at 1-888-221-1687.

Canadian Radio-television Telecommunications Commission (CRTC)

The CRTC is an independent agency of the Government of Canada, responsible for the regulation of telecommunications companies. To learn more about and to contact them, you can visit their website at or reach them toll-free at 1-877-249-CRTC (2782).